Treating Children Notification
Enrolments Closed. Sorry you missed out this time. Register to be the first to be notified when enrolments re-open (later in 2017). Leave your name and email address below.
Because this training offers private tuition with Julian Scott, we have limited enrolments. However, we plan to take another group through the course at a later stage. So to keep ahead, leave your name and email address and you'll be first to be notified when we re-open enrolments (no date set).
Places are strictly limited to 30 people.
Be the first to be notified as soon as the course is available so that you don't miss out on your place! (No obligation, this is simply an email alert).
Aim of Course
The aim of the course is to provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to extend your practice to treating children aged 12 months to 14 years.
Pre-requisite training and eligibility
This course is only available to qualified Acupuncturists with a minimum of 3 years clinical practice post-graduation.
What is different about this course?
- Condenses 15 days of live training into convenient online modules - watch any time, anywhere and as many time as you like
- The training videos are accompanied by extensive notes that you can print and keep on your files
- There are 'real life' case histories to give you practical application to support the theoretical frameworks
- There are LIVE video conferencing events where Julian Scott will answer all of your questionsYou will be put into training groups with other participants so you can connect with practitioners from all over the world and share your learning journey
- 25 hours of PDA / CEUs will be provided for participating in this course
About Julian Scott
Julian Scott (MA, PhD, Cert. Ac., Fellow BAcC) has been treating children with acupuncture and Western herbs for more than forty years. He first studied under Dr. van Buren, with further study in Nanjing, where Dr. Jiang Caiyun taught him her gentle needle techniques. This enabled him to open a special clinic for children in Brighton. In 1995 he went to Seattle USA to set up a children’s clinic there.
He is author of Acupuncture in the Treatment of children (with Teresa Barlow), Acupuncture in the Treatment of Eyes, Natural Medicine for Children and Natural Medicine for Women, as well as producing a n number of DVD’s, notably the ‘Gentle Needle’. He has given courses in many countries.
He now lives in Bath, where he has a practice for children and adults.