Communicating How Acupuncture Works
Why Should You Take This Free Training?
We know that acupuncture is effective for a wide variety of symptoms and diseases, often getting excellent results where other treatments have failed. And yet, even with acupuncture’s excellent effectiveness and safety record, it’s not as widely accepted as it should be.
Many practitioners believe that this is because randomised controlled trials and basic science research has failed to demonstrate how acupuncture works ... or even that it works.
Yet this is a myth that we are excited to BUST on this webinar.
Instead of perpetuating an old, out-dated idea that is holding us back from our potential to help patients and grow our profession, we can all move powerfully forward, armed with a far more accurate understanding of the science and evidence for acupuncture.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- About the key milestone studies that all acupuncture professionals should know about it
- The real barriers to acupuncture’s acceptance and how to overcome them
- How to communicate with medical professionals and policy makers in a way that turns them into allies
Access wherever you are, on whichever device you like!
Already An AcuPro Member?
Sign In With Your Account Here
About Your Presenters
Mel Hopper Koppelman
Mel is an acupuncturist and Functional Medicine practitioner based in the USA.
She received her BSc from NYU in 2005 and her MSc from the Northern College of Acupuncture, York in 2012. In 2015 she completed a second masters in Nutrition and Functional Medicine at the University of Western States.
Mel is the former Executive Vice President of the Acupuncture Now Foundation and has recently taken over the Directorship of Evidenced Based Acupuncture, a world leading authority on acupuncture research.
Mel is leading the way forward by debunking the most common arguments made by skeptics.
Join her to equip yourself with communication tools to expand your reach and influence Doctors and other health professionals, policy makers and patients.
Kath is an Australian Acupuncturist with a passion for bringing people together. Based in Ibiza, Spain she loves how the internet overcomes geographical boundaries and allows people to unite from all over the world. She has a track record in hosting large online acupuncture community events, bringing thousands of people together to share ideas and information.
With a history in Addiction Medicine, she has roots in community health and social welfare. Having set up Australia's first hospital-based acupuncture clinical trial in 2004 and completing an MSc, she has been a long term advocate for seeing acupuncture integrated with mainstream health services so that it benefits those people most in need.
Together, Mel and Kath represent the future of acupuncture: combining technology and research to fortify the acupuncture profession and achieve greater professional recognition.
When you register today, you'll get:
- Access to the live webinar replay where you can ask questions and gain confidence in clearly communicating the mechanism for how acupuncture works
- Tools to broaden your marketing reach by presenting acupuncture is a scientific framework
- Evidence to increase your referral networks to include Doctors and other health professionals
- Summary of latest research so that you keep your finger on the pulse and know how to debunk myths about acupuncture
- Access to further training so that you can start communicating the REAL story about how acupuncture works ...
Tuition: Normally $97 ... FREE when you Register Today
Setting: Online Webinar
Course Length: 1 hour